Welcome, To The World Of Tomorow!

Welcome to my blog about Club Penguin. Enjoy! (that is an order) JK, JK.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fair Party is Finally in Town!

The fair party is now in town! I've been enjoying the opportunity to get tickets, spend them for AWESOME prizes, and play incredibly fun games like Puffle Paddle, Ring the bell, Spin to Win, and Puffle Shuffle. There are also decorated rooms like the Pizza Parlor, which has a pizza eating contest; however it doesn't give tickets. The coffee shop is also a good place this time of year because it has car seats, a snowcone maker, and besides, it looks so colorful and bright. The Great Puffle circus, as shown above, is a perfect place to see performances with your friends. To your right, you can see a picture of me playing puffle paddle, my favorite circus game. Anyway, I'm outtie, I gotta go get info for my next post. ~Poppyseed200

No comments:

Post a Comment