Welcome, To The World Of Tomorow!

Welcome to my blog about Club Penguin. Enjoy! (that is an order) JK, JK.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cadence tips & story

I got this pic over a year ago of cadence herself, but unfortunatley that was before stamps came out. Here I have some tips on how to find cadence that helped me to find her. She usually goes on popular servers such as mammoth, sleet, frozen, blizzard, yeti, and abominable. When you suspect she is online, go on the half full or nearly full servers, cuz she is usually crowded. When you walk into a room that ppl say cadence is in, check you friends list and go to the face without a mouth. If you find her, she has a smiley face next to her name. Then you go to her player card and you will find a backround option where the “add as a friend” button should be. I dont have a tracker, but from what I have observed is that they dont seem to be very updated….

No comments:

Post a Comment