Welcome, To The World Of Tomorow!

Welcome to my blog about Club Penguin. Enjoy! (that is an order) JK, JK.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

CP: Obese?

Wherever you look on cp, there are just penguins. Fat penguins. Very Very fat penguins. Some think this is a problem. Imagine a Club penguin zombie apocalypse, just for penguins. They will squish you, but they will explode easier. When they sit down, they sound like a whoopee cooshion, but there is none under their butts! Pretty sad, huh? I think the Club Penguin Team should make a permanent, on island gym just for penguins to excersise. I mean, I know the fat is for warmth, but what about in the summer? I know, I know, theres snow. But my point still stands. CP has a fat problem, and theres no denying it. I'm surprised that the island has not sinked yet. Very soon, I will make my igloo into a public gym for fat penguins and when I do, I will be sure to send a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment