Welcome, To The World Of Tomorow!

Welcome to my blog about Club Penguin. Enjoy! (that is an order) JK, JK.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Gym is Here!

The gym is finally here! Now no penguin on Club Penguin will ever need to be fat again! You can work out your legs by running on the treadmill or riding on an excersize bike. You can hang out in the pool or swim laps, and if you have to go to the bathroom, there is one... Never mind, no details. There is also a snack bar for puffles only, unless you eat puffle food. Pizza, gum, puffle o's, carrots, cookies, stuff like that. I made an area just for puffles to try out their toys, like the pink puffle and the jump rope, black puffle and skateboard, etc. Well, as I promised, the gym is here, so there's no more waiting. The next time I decorate my iggy I will make... never mind... I will make it a surprise. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment