Welcome, To The World Of Tomorow!

Welcome to my blog about Club Penguin. Enjoy! (that is an order) JK, JK.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

DJ3K Recording!

Just today at 5:30 the Club Penguin Team released a patch update for the game DJ3K, a new martial arts catalogue for the member ninjas, and new igloo music! I just love how penguins can just record music now, then play it in their igloos! I made 3 songs already, but after a while they hurt my ears.... maybe that's cuz of the ear buds... Well, if you have a membership you can listen to your own original music(unless there is a parallel universe where the other you made the exact same song), so no matter what igloo you go to, no music will sound exactly the same.

1 comment:

  1. I think its awesome that you can record your own music, I wish wow had something like that.

    ReplyDelete