Welcome, To The World Of Tomorow!

Welcome to my blog about Club Penguin. Enjoy! (that is an order) JK, JK.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Famous Peeps

I got pics of all the ppl in the penguin band plus Cadence in this pic. I found them all the other night with halp from my buddies. By now, your probably wondering where Stompin' Bob is in this pic, so I'll tell you what happened. He was the first guys I found, and I found him on Spanish Servers too, but I forgot to save the pic, so it got deleted. Now, I'm going to try to find him again and put his player card pic on my blogger. Now, I have a tip for how you can find all these famous peeps. At different Cp websites, there are these chat rooms where you can talk to other ppl to find them. I used more than one chat box at once, and that's how I found people so quickly. Try it before music Jam ends at the extended event finishing, on July 5th. Cya later on CPTalk!

No comments:

Post a Comment